F.A.I.R.E. © : a method for entrepreneurs
F.A.I.R.E.© F.A.I.R.E.© is a method designed by Epigo, a consulting firm specializing in project start-up and business creation, dedicated to potential entrepreneurs and to consultants accompanying project leaders.
For entrepreneurs wishing to launch their project, F.A.I.R.E. offers:
- An online questionnaire
- A complete debriefing and self-coaching document allowing users to discover the model and know their profile.
- A framework to define one's modes of associating with one's partners.
For consultants supporting entrepreneurs, the method is based on 3 pillars
- An online questionnaire for the project leader, to assess their profile;
- A debriefing methodology based on the questionnaire results, which is based on 25 years of experience supporting entrepreneurs, to give the project leader the keys they need to go forward;
- Training and online resources to master the methodology and continuously improve one’s skills, all based on illustrated examples.
A specialist in project start-up and business creation, Epigo has designed this method in response to the fact that many people are presently, by choice or necessity, in a position to create their own business. The goal: to ensure that everyone can improve their own chances to succeed.
- Epigo is an independent firm, specialized in topics related to business creation and project start-up. We are specialists in the issues specific to entrepreneurs
- We have supported more than 20,000 projects in recent years: from successful digital startups to culinary businesses and freelancers.
- We provide executive coaching services and strategic coaching during the first years of the company’s lifecycle
- We have participated in professionalizing the role of business creation consultant
- We have trained consultants in business creation with major institutions (APEC, APCE, France Active, BGE, Réseau Entreprendre...)
- We designed and managed the first training course for business creation consultants at University of Paris VIII Vincennes—Saint-Denis
- We produce literature on our practices, based in social sciences sociales